The term ‘FH Safety Service’s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 41 Berry Avenue, Darlaston, Wednesbury, West Midlands WS10 8QE.
Our company registration number is: 08585437 and we are registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. FH Safety Services reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove parts of
these terms at any time and without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
2. FH Safety Services Obligations
When an order confirmation has been provided, FH Safety Services shall:
- Undertake all reasonable skill, care and diligence in providing the Services.
- FH Safety Services reserves the right to make reasonable variations to courses, including the content and location, without notice.
3. Bookings and Acceptance
When booking our services please read before accepting the Terms and Conditions of our services.
All dates and locations of services to be delivered, must be stated before booking.
Acceptance of FH Safety Services Terms and Conditions is confirmed by a signed booking form.
All booking forms must be completed and returned to reserve the allocated course date/s.
Telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing.
When a booking has been received we will send a confirmation email with a Pro-forma Invoice.
Your training date will be guaranteed once payment has been received in full.
If payment has not been received within the 7 days stated, we cannot hold dates for training longer than 7 days.
All essential information and course instructions will be sent to customers on receipt of payment.
Only when our payment terms have been agreed and an authorised signature has been received can we accept that you have agreed to
FH Safety Services Terms and Conditions for delivery of our services.
All booking forms can only be accepted when method of payment has been arranged, payment in full is required before we can reserve the allocated course date/s.
Telephone bookings must also be confirmed by a signed booking form.
If information of the course has not been received within 14 days before the course date please contact FH Safety Services to make sure payment has been received.
4. Customer Obligations
All customers shall:
- Read our Terms and Conditions of service before signing any FH Safety Services booking forms
- Ensure that the agreed delegates attend at the location on the course date and time to receive the services stated
- Ensure that all delegates are sufficiently competent to receive the services stated
- Withdraw any delegate from attendance at the location upon the reasonable request of FH Safety Services
- Pay all payments owed prior to training or if credit agreed on the due date for payment
- Agree to pay the cancellation charges in full where applicable or any late payments that are due in full if applicable
- Where FH Safety Services arranges for an instructor to deliver services on the customer’s premises or site or under the client’s control, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are protected by sufficient and adequate insurance against employer’s liability and third party risks arising during related to the supply of service requirements to the customer.
5. Cancellation and Transfer Charges
FH Safety Services reserves the right to cancel a course or alter the course date/s, provision of services, the location and the individual or organisation providing the service. Cancellation will be avoided wherever possible and will transfer any dates booked to another course date unless the customer specifically requests otherwise. Customers will be notified of any cancellation and will request a “confirmation of receipt” this means the customer must confirm they have been notified of the cancellation.
Hand written notice of cancellation by the customer, must be received by FH Safety Services;
a) Cancellations of 21 working days clear of the course date will receive a full refund or transfer.
b) Cancellations less than 20 but more than 6 days clear of course date will be charged at 50% of the course fee.
c) Cancellations made 5 working days or less of the commencement of the course date, cancellation will be charged at 100% of the course fee.
|Notice Period for Cancellation or Transfer||% Fees Payable
|% Fees Refunded|
|Within 21+ working days notice
of course date
|Within 6-20 working days notice
of course date
|Within 1-5 working days notice
of course date
d) If by cancelling a course further costs are incurred (travel costs, overnight stays) by FH Safety Services these costs will be charged irrespective of when the course is cancelled/transferred.
e) Cancellation or transfer notice can be sent via the following:
By Post: (Registered Address)
FH Safety Services Ltd
41 Berry Avenue
Darlaston, Wednesbury West Midlands
f) Cancellations or transfers must be made in writing and state:
- Full company name and telephone number,
- Name of course booked, date of course,
- The venue address
- Booking Ref No:
- Delegates name/s, if doing a transfer.
Please Note: The date FH Safety Services, receive the notification of cancellation or transfer is taken into account, not the day you wrote or posted this to us.
6. Substitute Delegates
Substitute delegates are accepted free of charge.
If course documentation has already been sent to the customer, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the replacement delegate receives this documentation.
We have no responsibility if delegates have not received this information.
7. Training Course Pre-Requisites
It is the responsibility of the individual or customer making the booking to ensure that all delegates attending are physically fit and meet any specified course pre-requisites. A good understanding of the English language in written form is required.
8. Late Arrival of Delegates
Every effort will be made to accommodate delegates who are slightly late for course start times for genuine reasons. In fairness to delegates who arrive on time, it is not possible to delay course start times for more than 30 minutes.
If, in the opinion of the instructor, the late delegate has not missed much of the course and can make this up during the day, he will be allowed to join the course.
If, in the opinion of the instructor, the delegate is not able to make up the missed work, he will not be allowed to join the course, and cancellation fees will apply.
All content will be delivered in the English language.
9. Non Attendees
Any delegates that do not attend the dates of training stated on the booking form will unfortunately miss their training and will not receive a certificate and no refund will be due. This training will not be carried over to any future dates unless rebooked on another booking form and paid for in full prior to the new course date.
10. Payment Terms (Services/Goods)
All fees quoted for our services and goods are in sterling. Prompt payment is critical to the cash flow of every business, invoice payments for services and goods must be made within 7 calendar days after the date of the invoice. Only when full payment has been received will the date/s for services or goods be confirmed by email.
FH Safety Services reserve the right to charge statutory interest on all unpaid invoices at the rate of eight (8%) plus the Bank of England base rate (0.5%). Also a fixed charge amount for compensation will be issued to recover the costs prevailing at the date the invoice becomes overdue. Time shall be of the essence in respect of all payments.
Please Note: No certification will be sent out until all course fees are received and cleared in full.
All sums payable under this agreement unless otherwise stated are VAT chargeable.
Any VAT or other duties or taxes payable in respect of such sums shall be payable (by the customer) in addition to such sums.
The intellectual property right of all documents under the contract will remain the property of FH Safety Services and may not be reproduced without permission.
13. Issue of Certificates / ID Cards
All certificates will be sent out within 14 days of completion of the course or receipt of payment of course fees, whichever is the later. The only exception to this is if delays are experienced in receipt of certification from governing bodies. If certificates have not been received within three weeks of completion of the course, clients must contact FH Safety Services Ltd to advice of this; otherwise a charge for replacement certificates will be made.
14. Limitation of liability
With the exception of any claim for death or personal injury the total liability of FH Safety Services to the customer for any reason and upon any cause of action in respect of the services shall be limited to the amount of any payments paid to FH Safety Services.
FH Safety Services shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, howsoever caused.We reserve the right to change any content, or user facilities of any part of the website at our sole discretion and without notice.
15. Changes to Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions of use from time to time. You will be notified of any changes if you are registered with us otherwise the new Terms & Conditions will be posted on our website for your perusal.
41 Berry Avenue, Darlaston Wednesbury West Midlands WS10 8QE,
Registered in England and Wales, Company Reg No: 08585437. VAT Reg No: 167066103.