FH Safety Services is a health and safety training provider based near Walsall in the West Midlands. We provide workplace safety guidance in health and safety training and courses, delivered by qualified and experienced advisers and trainers in various health and safety fields.
We deliver IOSH approved and workplace awareness courses, In-house/on-site or as a public open course for both private and public sectors, we are licensed to deliver: IOSH Working Safely and Managing Safely courses.
Delivering cost effective solutions for Health and Safety in the workplace.
Welcome to FH Safety Services (FHSS)
The company that provides health and safety advice and training to benefit the workplace. We are centrally based near Walsall in the West Midlands which enables us to cover most of the UK.
The aim and determination within our company is to work in partnership with our client’s to help them meet their legal obligations and help promote an effective safety culture. FH Safety Services is a licensed and approved provider of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
The Business Benefits of Health and Safety Training:
- Compliance with current safety regulations
- Create a safety first culture
- Fewer work related incidents, accidents and injuries
- Reduce absenteeism levels
- Reduction of staff turnover
- Reduction of company healthcare costs
- Reduced insurance premiums and expensive compensation claims
- Improved productivity and staff morale
Why Choose Us?
- We provide experienced, qualified health and safety advisers and instructors enabling the support you need regarding health and safety compliance and competent training provision
- Offering low course costs enabling your company to save £’s on its training budget
- We offer a range of accredited and non-accredited courses
- Tailored or bespoke courses specific to your business needs
- Courses delivered in-house or regular scheduled open course dates offered every month throughout each year
- We provide a friendly customer service with a down to earth approach, helping our clients with any questions or concerns they have regarding the training they need or that we provide.
Our clients include:
Suppliers to the Ministry Of Defence
UK suppliers of rail products and services
Manufacturers and suppliers of building products
Leading suppliers of stainless steel and aluminium equipment
American confectionery company
UK Beverage company
Local council and care homes
We provide a friendly customer service with a down to earth approach, helping our clients with any questions or concerns they have regarding the training they need or that we provide.
FHSS advice and support will help you to identify and minimise the inherent risks within your own business thereby avoiding potential accidents and injuries. We can provide a support package to keep your business fully up to date with the latest changes in legislation.
We are always happy to answer any queries you may have regarding your health and safety needs, so please contact us without no obligation.
For further guidance check out the HSE links below:
Health and safety made simple: The basics for your business – http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg449.pdf
The health and safety toolbox: How to control risks at work – http://www.hse.gov.uk/toolbox/index.htm
Consulting and involving your workers – http://www.hse.gov.uk/involvement/