FH Safety Services Ltd are an independent health and safety advice and training course provider based in Wednesbury, West Midlands UK.
We have provided a friendly customer service with a down to earth approach since 2008, helping our clients with any questions or concerns they have regarding the health and safety training they need, or that we provide.
All our trainers are fully qualified and experienced health and safety trainers who deliver courses on clients site or as open scheduled courses in the Midlands and most areas of the UK.
FH Safety Services are approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), to deliver
IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Working Safely courses. IOSH are the only chartered body for health and safety professionals
All our health and safety courses are offered at competitive prices with Special Offers for:
IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Working Safely
Abrasive Wheels Training
Working at Height
Our aim and determination at FH Safety Services is to support you the client in meeting your legal obligations and help you promote an effective safety culture within your workplace.
Health and Safety Law:
FH Safety Services provide health and safety advice, guidance and training courses to help your business comply with health and safety law. The main pieces of law are the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 (HSW Act) and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (MHSW Regulations) as amended.
As an employer or employee you must understand the relationship between unsafe acts and serious incidents that may cause loss of life, or serious damage to yourselves the workplace property and the environment. As an employer you have to ensure so far as is reasonably practical the health and safety of your employees and others who may be affected by your work.
All employers are required to provide suitable plant safe systems of work and train, instruct, inform and supervise the employee so their health is not affected whilst at work.
The management in control of implementing the safe systems of work must be competent in dealing with workplace hazards and risks and provide a safe work environment, all employees also have responsibilities under the HSW Act. All employee’s should adopt the safe practices provided whilst updating their knowledge and existing skills to become more competent in their job role.
Health and safety training in return will create a safe working environment for your employee’s whilst benefiting your business operations to run more smoothly and efficiently and will minimise the risks and hazards within the workplace.
Your company will also benefit by the costs of incidents and accidents being reduced to a minimum.
The Business Benefits of Health and Safety Training:
- Compliance with up-to-date current safety regulations
- Create a safety first culture
- Fewer work related incidents, accidents and injuries
- Reduce absenteeism levels
- Reduction of staff turnover
- Reduction of company healthcare costs
- Reduced insurance premiums and expensive compensation claims
- Improved productivity and staff morale
Why Choose Us?
- We offer a range of accredited and non-accredited courses
- We provide tailored or bespoke courses for your business needs
- We provide experienced, qualified health and safety advisors and instructors enabling the support you need regarding health and safety compliance and competent training provision
- Competitive low course costs enabling your company to save £’s on its training budge
- Course delivery either in-house or regular scheduled open course dates offered throughout each year
- We provide a friendly customer service with a down to earth approach, helping our clients with any questions or concerns they have regarding the training they need or that we provide.
FHSS advice and support will help you to identify and minimise the inherent risks within your own business thereby avoiding potential accidents and injuries. We can provide support to keep your business fully up to date with the latest changes in legislation.
We are always happy to answer any queries you may have regarding your health and safety needs, so please contact us without no obligation.
For further guidance please see the HSE links below:
Health and safety made simple: The basics for your business – http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg449.pdf
The health and safety toolbox: How to control risks at work – http://www.hse.gov.uk/toolbox/index.htm
Consulting and involving your workers – http://www.hse.gov.uk/involvement/