Welcome to FH Safety Services Ltd - An independent health and safety training provider offering occupational safety advice and training courses to support individual and business needs. Qualified health and safety trainers with years of experience in essential workplace training in different company sectors. FH Safety Services approved and licensed by IOSH to deliver both IOSH Working Safely and Managing Safely courses. We're centrally based near Walsall to cover advice and training in the West Midlands and most areas of the UK.
Delivering cost effective solutions for Health and Safety in the workplace.
Welcome to FH Safety Services Ltd – We are an independent health and safety training provider, offering courses to meet individual and corporate business needs for compliance with health and safety standards. We are centrally based near Walsall and cover training in the West Midlands and the UK.
The aim and determination within our company is to work in partnership with our client’s to help them meet their legal obligations and help promote an effective safety culture. FH Safety Services is a licensed and approved training provider by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
The Business Benefits of Health and Safety Training:
- Compliance with up-to-date current safety regulations
- Create a safety first culture
- Fewer work related incidents, accidents and injuries
- Reduce absenteeism levels
- Reduction of staff turnover
- Reduction of company healthcare costs
- Reduced insurance premiums and expensive compensation claims
- Improved productivity and staff morale
Why Choose Us?
- We offer a range of accredited and non-accredited courses
- We provide tailored or bespoke courses for your business needs
- We provide experienced, qualified health and safety advisors and instructors enabling the support you need regarding health and safety compliance and competent training provision
- Competitive low course costs enabling your company to save £’s on its training budge
- Course delivery either in-house or regular scheduled open course dates offered throughout each year
- We provide a friendly customer service with a down to earth approach, helping our clients with any questions or concerns they have regarding the training they need or that we provide.
Our clients include:
Suppliers to the Ministry Of Defence
UK suppliers of rail products and services
Manufacturers and suppliers of building products
Leading suppliers of stainless steel and aluminium equipment
American confectionery company
UK Beverage company
Local council and care homes
FHSS advice and support will help you to identify and minimise the inherent risks within your own business thereby avoiding potential accidents and injuries. We can provide support to keep your business fully up to date with the latest changes in legislation.
We are always happy to answer any queries you may have regarding your health and safety needs, so please contact us without no obligation.
For further guidance please see the HSE links below:
Health and safety made simple: The basics for your business – http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg449.pdf
The health and safety toolbox: How to control risks at work – http://www.hse.gov.uk/toolbox/index.htm
Consulting and involving your workers – http://www.hse.gov.uk/involvement/